April 1 - DAY 6




The social network

Do you feel like you “get” social media, or do you just use it because that’s where all your friends and family are?

Twitter and I are meant for each other. I spend my day logged in, although I'm not tweeting 24/7. I rather live in the shadows... On the other hand, I use Facebook to stay in touch with my family and friends and to watch cooking videos. Tasty, I love you.
I also use Instagram when I'm bored and I want to know how wonderful other people's lives are. It's almost the only social media that keeps me connected to "the real world." My friends and I send memes to each other and sometimes we post a picture. And of course I use Whatsapp (my precious friend Whatsapp) all the time~

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Mi imagen de escritora

¡Encontré "Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne"!

Crítica de "Want You Back", lo nuevo de 5 Seconds of Summer