April 5 - DAY 10



Share the love



Tell us about another blogger who has influenced your own online journey.




The only blogger who influenced me was Lidia from On Top of the World ♡ She was so kind to me when I started posting shitty things and I treat(ed) her as a role model, because I wanted my blog to be as good as hers. We exchanged our e-mails and made an interview to each other so that you could know more about her, and her followers could know who I was. She was my "fairy godmother" in a kind of project she singed me in and I admired her willingness to write and to direct movies haha. She was my very first follower, supported me when I thought that this blog was not going to work, leaved many positive and encouraging comments and, in short, was a true fallen angel haha

Lidia, if you ever read this, thank you for everything you did for me :)

Suri Helyer


Comentarios

  1. (Sorry my english is not good but I want to try xD)
    Oh my... This is so sweet. You absolutely make my day. And... ¿you know what? I'm still reading your blog. I don't change my mind about your blog or you. And reading this make me think that I can do so much more for other people. You make me smile and that's the best thing in the world.

    Thank YOU for everything, you are like my little girl in the world of blog (even if I don't write so much now...)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hiiii! askdjaskdk I'm excited to see you around again! *-*

      Thank you so so much for your kind words, I really appreciate it <3 <3 You're the very best blogger I've ever known, really. I hope you're doing well and you keep on writing!! I'll try to post more things from now on, but I can't promise anything, though hahaha

      <3

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

¿Quieres darme algún consejo? ¿Quieres criticar mi blog o a mí? ¿Quieres saber cómo puedes hacer que tu perro sepa cantar tirolés? Escribe tus opiniones o preguntas aquí, te responderé con mucho gusto si eres respetuos@ :) Si no, te enviaré a la mafia rusa.

Entradas populares de este blog

Mi imagen de escritora

¡Encontré "Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne"!

Crítica de "Want You Back", lo nuevo de 5 Seconds of Summer