April 2 - DAY 7



Prized possession

Describe an item you were incredibly attached to as a child. What became of it?

As a child (I was seven or eight years old) I created a special emotional bond with my cuddly dog, Stitch. At that time I felt pretty alone and misunderstood and I didn't have any pets (except for a parakeet), so when my brother brought Stitch home, I felt that he was the missing piece I needed. I called him Stitch because I was in love with Lilo and Stitch (ofc) and I felt identified with Lilo. When Stitch came to her life, she changed and her life was full of colors, so I thought that I could be happier, too.

I slept with Stitch for many, many years, and whenever I was scared of thunderstorms he was there for me. I also called him "mi Compitrueno", because of the movie TED. I brought him to a friend's house and her dog bit him and tousled him (damn dog). He had surgery many times and his recovery lasted a year or so. He lost an eye and the nose but superglue fixed it.

Currently Stitch is still in my room and now he's friends with Chessur the Funko Pop :') Yeah, I know, I may sound childish, but hugging that cuddly dog helped overcome bad times. I can't just throw him away, because that would mean throw away part of me.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Mi imagen de escritora

¡Encontré "Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne"!

Crítica de "Want You Back", lo nuevo de 5 Seconds of Summer